Alternative Health and
Wellness Account Executive Wanted:
Are you interested in learning
about and working with a broad range of companies which provide natural,
homeopathic, traditional and/or sustainable products, supplements and foods for
a naturally healthy lifestyle. Do your
acquaintance know you as the Kombucha King, Herbal Medicine Guru or Real Food
Junkie? Are you inquisitive, creative and enjoy finding and sharing solutions
that aren’t chemical-based. Mother
Earth Living, an affiliate of Mother Earth News and Ogden Publications, Inc is
seeking an enthusiastic, driven, and energetic individual to join our business
development team. Comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to
health, dental, life, LTD, AD&D & 401K. Reporting to the Account
Executive Director, this position is responsible for finding new businesses,
tools and classes and developing marketing partnerships with them that can
range from advertising to retailing their products through our e-commerce
Essential Duties and
- Identify, meet and connect these companies with our
large community of sustainably minded, all natural consumers around the
world via our multimedia channels.
- Make 75+ outbound calls per day to suppliers,
individuals and businesses learning what makes their products unique
- Hold 25+ meetings per week with business
- Identify goals through relationship building and
helping business achieve success
- Using a cadre of professional designed presentations,
coordinate and execute sales calls on any and all potential customers
through cold calling, network prospecting and referrals from current
- Maintain effective client relationship management to
elicit new and retain existing partnerships.
- Maintain computerized records of all clients and
prospects in company database (DataTrax).
- Conduct sales related activities in the field and the
office as assigned.
- Visit and host prospects and customers at their
locations and sustainability events across the country.
- Submit planned activities on a weekly basis prior to
beginning sales day or leaving the office for outside sales calls.
- Identify opportunities to up-sell current clients.
- Develop positive customer relations calling on all
assigned accounts on a scheduled basis.
- Submit prompt accurate reports and maintaining
up-to-date, accurate account records.
- A genuine desire to learn all about the art of natural
health and beauty and share your knowledge with others
- Minimum of 2 years previous work experience in account
relations, sales; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities necessary to perform
- Ability to learn, create and master new marketing
channels to help clients engage with our passionate Can-Do audiences.
- Excellent organizational abilities to handle multiple
tasks, establish priorities, and consistently meet strict deadlines with
- Effective communication skills, with ability to
successfully execute presentations as necessary.
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the
ability to utilize MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet manipulation.
- Ability to thrive under pressure.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Strong ability to create and flourish in a team
- Attention to detail including excellent time management
and organizational skills.
- Strong work ethic and a desire to build a career in the
growing consumer alternative health and wellness field.
- Highly effective communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable attendance.
- Must be able to address and solve problems quickly and
- Someone who eats, drinks and prefers an all natural lifestyle.
- A desire to help inspire passionate, self-reliant
- Background in multi-media sales.
in working with these 50 year plus brands? Please send your resume
for consideration to:
Location/Region: Topeka, KS