FHLBank Topeka's products, services and programs help our member financial institutions provide affordable credit and support housing and community development efforts. We are accepting resumes for the position listed below.
IT Operations Manager
- At an advanced level of proficiency, the individual in this position manages the IT Operations staff on applying best practices when diagnosing and resolving service requests for end-users.
- Advanced technical knowledge of infrastructure and network equipment is required to provide support and proper escalation of issues.
- Provides oversight in identifying, researching, documenting, tracking and resolving complex technical issues, regarding batch processing, daily system checks, IT Asset Management Program, IT department purchases and general support for business departments.
- The individual will also have significant interaction with vendors for both support and new projects and must be able to manage external partners and projects accordingly.
- This role is considered a managerial position with responsibility for ongoing coaching and development of technical support staff for Tier One and Tier II level service requests.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected to address support demands and requires extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Senior level of competency with a minimum of five to seven years of similar or related professional experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- Management experience required. Professional certifications (i.e.
- Networks +, CCP - V, MCSA) are preferred.
- Must be able to work and travel independently and use general office equipment.
In addition to a rewarding, team-oriented work environment, FHLBank Topeka offers opportunities for growth and development, an attractive benefit package including health and dental insurance, 401(k), short-term incentive plan, student loan repayment assistance and much more.
To apply for this position, please go to FHLBank's website at www.fhlbtopeka.com/careers.
Location/Region: Topeka, KS