FHLBank Topeka's products, services and programs help our member financial institutions provide affordable credit and support housing and community development efforts. We are accepting resumes for the position listed below.
Talent Development Program Manager
The individual will be the primary lead for all initiatives associated with talent management and development. They will act as a strategic business partner to drive initiatives that support the organizational goals and objectives. This role will lead certain functional areas of HR including Performance Management, Succession Planning, Employee Relations and Training.Qualifications
Bachelor's degree in HR, business or related field required.
- Previous HR experience required.
- General understanding of HR processes and procedures.
- Ability to perform detailed work in a timely manner with accuracy and thoroughness, in an environment with multiple distractions.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Excellent computer skills including database management and record keeping including MS Office products including Outlook, Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Experience with Crystal Reports helpful.
- Good organization skills and the ability to multi-task.
- The ability to use general office equipment.
- Ability to work overtime if needed.
In addition to a rewarding, team-oriented work environment, FHLBank Topeka offers opportunities for growth and development, an attractive benefit package including health and dental insurance, 401(k), short-term incentive plan, student loan repayment assistance and much more.
To apply for this position, please go to FHLBank's website at www.fhlbtopeka.com/careers.
Location/Region: Topeka, KS