FHLBank Topeka's products, services and programs help our member financial institutions provide affordable credit and support housing and community development efforts.
We are accepting resumes for the position listed below.
Business Analysis and Quality Assurance Analyst (BAQA) FHLBank has four levels of BAQA.
This position may be filled as a level II.
At an intermediate level of proficiency, the individual in this position works closely with business clients and other members of the IT Solutions Delivery team in an iterative, Agile software development environment to define and clarify requirements, facilitate prioritizing requirements, configure packaged software products, test software and assist in resolving defects.
This position will also serve as a technical subject matter expert on supported applications and assist in the training of end users on developed applications.
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- Three to five years of similar or related professional experience in business analysis, quality assurance, or both.
- Two to three years of general financial experience comprising a combination of education and hands-on experience is preferred.
- (Experience may be in operational or information technology aspects of the financial sector).
- Intermediate understanding of Microsoft Office is required.
- (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook) Ability to think orderly, logically, and analytically and strong problem solving skills is required.
- Resourcefulness and creativity when researching new products and techniques.
- Familiarity with database querying methods is preferred.
- Familiarity with test automation concepts and tools is preferred.
- Experience with Agile development methods is preferred.
- Familiarity with some combination of database design, programming concepts and web development is preferred.
- Must be able to work and travel independently and use general office equipment.
- Must be goal-oriented and have a strong sense of team solidarity.
In addition to a rewarding, team-oriented work environment, FHLBank Topeka offers opportunities for growth and development, an attractive benefit package including health and dental insurance, 401(k), short-term incentive plan, student loan repayment assistance and much more.
To apply for this position, please go to FHLBank's website at www.fhlbtopeka.com/careers.
Location/Region: Topeka, KS