FHLBank Topeka's products, services and programs help our member financial institutions provide affordable credit and support housing and community development efforts. We are accepting resumes for the position listed below.
FHLBank has four levels of Software Developer. This position may be filled as a level II or III depending on the qualifications of the selected candidate. At a junior to intermediate level of proficiency, the individual in this position works closely with staff to develop, maintain, and support the Bank's software application systems and related tools; provide guidance, instructions, and support to all levels of Bank staff.
Qualifications - Level I
- College degree in Computer Science or related field or a minimum of four years of experience specific to software development in a full system lifecycle environment.
- Experience with Microsoft technologies.
- Ability to think orderly, logically and analytically and strong problem-solving skills.
- Resourcefulness and creativity when researching new products and techniques.
- Must be able to work and travel independently and use general office equipment.
- Must be goal-oriented and have strong sense of team solidarity.
- Preferred: Advanced degree or professional certification is preferred.
- Preferred: Experience with Agile development methods is a plus.
- Preferred: Basic understanding of some combination of database design, programming concepts, and web development is a plus.
Level II - Same as level I, plus the following
- Four to six years of similar or related professional experience specific to software development in a full system lifecycle environment.
- Intermediate understanding of some combination of database design, programming concepts, and web development is required.
- Basic understanding of technologies utilized by the Bank.
In addition to a rewarding, team-oriented work environment, FHLBank Topeka offers opportunities for growth and development, an attractive benefit package including health and dental insurance, 401(k), short-term incentive plan, student loan repayment assistance and much more.
To apply for this position, please go to FHLBank's website at www.fhlbtopeka.com/careers.
Location/Region: Topeka, KS