MUNICIPAL SERVICES AND OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT
STARTING SALARY: $59,240 TO $65,164 ANNUALLY; DOQ
FULL SALARY RANGE: $59,240 TO $85,898 ANNUALLY
This position will be responsible for data operations management and analysis of the MSO enterprise services utilizing a suite of software including geospatial technologies (ESRI), asset management (Lucity), financial systems, and project management systems. This position will serve as the main contact for cataloging, organizing, dissemination, maintenance, and health of MSO data. Is responsible for business and operation analytics, maintenance plans, portfolio management, reporting, and forecasting; for analyzing the system for areas of improvement and evaluating integrated solutions; for the development of plans and actions to improve the system or integrate new solutions and provides user training and works with geospatial information in relation to the system. This position will act as a liaison for enterprise initiatives including providing data and analytics for open data portals. This position requires comprehensive knowledge of the system, problem solving abilities, good interpersonal abilities and excellent organizational skills.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in information technology, geospatial technologies, Business or Public Administration, or related field (Master's degree preferred).
- Four years of increasingly responsible technical experience including geospatial technologies, asset management, and technology management.
- The successful candidate will have knowledge of asset management systems, geospatial technologies, statistics, visualization tools, and modeling systems as applied to enterprise needs.
- The successful candidate will have abilities to problem solve and manage improvements and technology solutions with high accountability in a collaborative work environment.
- Valid driver's license and satisfactory City background check and post-offer City physical and drug screen required.
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance: Various dependent on coverage levels available; FREE Well Care Clinic through LMH; free/discounted gym memberships, other wellness benefits/perks
- Paid Time Off: 12 Vacation days, 12 Sick days accrued per year; 2 days Personal Leave, 9 Paid Holidays
- Retirement: Kansas Public Employees Retirement System (KPERS)
MUST SUBMIT ONLINE APPLICATION
*The City of Lawrence is pleased to provide an online application process. If you do not have access to a home computer to submit an application, computer access is available at public libraries, the Lawrence Workforce Center or City Hall, Human Resources. Human Resources Department City of Lawrence, Kansas City Hall, 2nd Floor 6 East 6th Street, PO Box 708 Lawrence, Kansas 66044 Toll Free: (800) 444-8321 Phone: (785) 832-3203 Fax: (785) 832-3228 Employment Information Line: (785) 832-3333 E-Mail: HumanResources@lawrenceks.org City of Lawrence, Kansas Web Page: www.LawrenceKs.org We consider applicants for all positions regardless of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, age, ancestry, sexual orientation or disability.
Location/Region: Lawrence, KS