Centerpoint Medical Center is seeking a board certified or board eligible neurosurgeon to join a premiere practice based in the Kansas City Metro.
- Interests in spine and/or skull base can be accommodated within the context of a general neurosurgery practice
- Call is 1:5 weekend call with advanced practice provider support
- Group features great quality of work and collegial practice environment; Neurosurgeons willing to mentor new grads
- Immediate ramp available with a 75/25 spine and cranial mix and opportunity to grow either niche based on your clinical interest
- Must be eligible for medical licensure in the state of Kansas and Missouri
- Patients-first culture
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive salary with incentive-based package
- Sign on bonus and generous student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- CME time and dues allowances
About Centerpoint Medical Center:
- Centerpoint Medical Center features 285+ private rooms, 440+ physicians on the medical staff, a strong complement of subspecialists, and 1300+ staff.
- Centerpoint Medical Center is unlike any other hospital in eastern Jackson County. Our campus includes the latest healthcare technology and offers innovative programs and services for patients and their families.
- The medical center offers high-tech care in a beautiful, comfortable setting designed to exceed the expectations of those we serve.
- Hospital & ER features include the only Level II Trauma Center in eastern Jackson County; an accredited chest pain center and variety of cardiovascular services; orthopedic services including total joint and sports medicine; stroke center with Joint Commission Primary Stroke Center Certification; women’s services; among many others.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people and corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark, and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast—KC features four James Beard Award-winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Overland Park, a suburb of Kansas City located in Johnson County, ranked #1 for 'best places to raise a family.'
Location/Region: Independence, MO (64057)