SYGMA Georgia is Hiring Warehouse Associates
No Experience Necessary - Great Benefits!
Every day, the country’s most successful restaurant chains rely on The SYGMA Network to supply everything from fresh beef and produce to silverware and cleaning supplies. SYGMA is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sysco Corporation, a Fortune 100 company, and one of the largest foodservice distributors in the United States.
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k and Stock Purchase Plan
- Ford, Dell, and many other discount programs
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Pre-tax Flexible Dependent Care and Health Accounts
If you are interested in working for SYGMA - Apply Today!
- Pick product for routes as defined on the pick sheets.
- Attend training and practice knowledge of SOP’s and all company policies and procedures as they relate to food and associated safety practices. Notify management of violations.
- Use pallets that are of good quality; visually inspect the product for damages and properly place on the pallet to minimize cross contamination; Handle products in a manner consistent with food safety procedures.
- Product that is packaged in ice shall be selected in a way that will prevent ice from melting into other cases throughout the loading and delivery process
- Take appropriate corrective actions when a spill or damaged case is discovered
- Operate all Company warehouse equipment in a safe and reliable manner. Report all equipment failures to immediate supervisor.
- Ensure that warehouse is maintained in a sanitary manner according to Company standards.
- Tracks time spent on assignments for productivity reporting on a daily basis.
- Follow proper selection procedures as established by the company.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- A high school diploma/GED or equivalent in experience is preferred.
- Work is heavy in nature. You must be able to safely lift 50 lbs. frequently and up to 75 lbs. occasionally. Forklift operation requires the ability to hear warehouse activity.
Work with SYGMA - Apply Today
The SYGMA Network is dedicated to helping our customers succeed by exclusively offering our products and services to chain restaurants across the United States. For over 30 years, SYGMA has been providing quality food and non-food products at the lowest possible store-delivered price while delivering the highest levels of order accuracy and on-time delivery performance to our customers.
We currently partner with over 3800 customers servicing 17,100 restaurants representing 32 concepts. Operating from 15 distribution centers, SYGMA is one of the largest chain distributors in the United States with sales over $6.5 billion. An outstanding team of over 4,000 associates supports the delivery of over 180 million cases of product per year, driving 68 million miles.
Sysco, our parent company, is the largest foodservice marketer and distributor in North America bringing unparalleled purchasing power, cost-effective solutions, and state-of-the-art information technology systems to all its operating companies and their customers.
Every day, the SYGMA customer-focused approach to foodservice distribution delivers the greatest value to your restaurant and your customers.
Location/Region: Kansas City, MO (US)