We are currently seeking to hire a sales representative to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and developing a sales team to drive company revenue.
- Oversee and coordinate the sales team activities
- Establish sales territories, quotas, and goals for the sales team
- Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
- Report on team and individual performance
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
- Experience as a supervisor or manager
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
Sales Representative for pre-qualified insurance leads. Ideally, you would be in Kentwood, Grand Rapids, Holland, Muskegon, or the great Detroit area Michigan 4 days/ week and attend a weekly meeting/continuing education webinar for the first few months of your training. Previous insurance industry success considered a plus, but not mandatory. The job will involve full sales training and support. If following the training that is available to you and working within the system correctly, I would expect an individual to make between $75,000 to 150,000 in the firsts year.
Symmetry Financial Group is the fastest growing IMO since its establishment in 2009. Based in Ashville, North Carolina, but spreading all across the nation. Symmetry Financial Group is an organization where families are reached and helped everyday. We protect peoples mortgages, handle unexpected final expense problems, and even help people with retirement based solutions. Either through Life or health insurance products in partnership with over 30 plus insurance carriers like AIG, Transamerica, United Home Life and even National Life Group, Symmetry Financial Group is continually setting the expectations inside the insurance industry. Symmetry has recently been placed as the #1 producing organization, now two years in a row with Mutual of Omaha and INC 5000 magazine has listed us at #1360 in 2016 and 1022 in 2017. We are one of INC 5000's fastest growing organizations.
The Marlin Faulkner Master Agency and William Berry organization is exploding all across the nation and we are looking for highly motivated, but deeply caring individuals who are looking for a change in their own lives, while becoming a determining factor in the change of another families lively-hood by providing coverage. We are looking for several strong leaders across the nation to help us accomplish our goals as well. Symmetry Financial Group hopes you accept the challenge and join our team!
Location/Region: Kansas City, MO (US)