USA800 is a leading provider of contact center outsourcing solutions, bringing together the core strategic capabilities of operations, technology, and human capital management to enable partners to maximize their marketing, sales and service ROI. USA800 is a Top 50 Inbound call center as ranked by Customer Magazine. USA800 has a tremendous track record in achieving and exceeding our partners’ program goals. This has been accomplished through dedicated and skilled staff, proven best practices, and our investment in technology, designed to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of every partner engagement.
To act as an Advocate for each customer while balancing customer needs against company priorities answering all calls promptly with a high level of professionalism and courtesy. Accurately and efficiently translate and provide all product and/or service information using available resources.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Satisfactorily handles and resolves customers’ requests within a timely manner.
- Provides accurate and thorough information on the initial contact.
- Accurately documents interaction, resolution, and follow up.
- Speaks clearly and uses correct grammar.
- Utilizes available tools and resources to resolve customer’s questions.
- Possesses ability to successfully multi-task.
- Can quickly and effectively establish and maintain rapport with customers.
- Practices excellent phone skills; polite, courteous, positive, friendly, and upbeat.
- Demonstrates effective listening skills.
- Has knowledge of processes, products and related services.
- Proficient with computer systems.
- Strong ability to obtain and record pertinent information.
- Solid persuasion and critical thinking skills.
Experience and Background
- Previous Call Center and/or Customer Service experience preferred
- Pleasant telephone voice/manner, ability to make strong consumer connection
- Utilize tools and resources sufficiently to perform duties
- Meet minimum age requirement: 16 years of age
- Pass background check and potential drug screen
- Commit to possible 2-week training schedule that may be outside availability
- Satisfactorily complete all required assessments
- Competitive Hourly Rate plus incentive opportunities
- Health, Dental, Life, and Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
- Career Path and Growth Opportunities
- Bilingual applicants encouraged to apply (bilingual differential will apply)
- High school education or equivalent.
Our People Our employees are the foundation of The Results Companies. We understand that each person brings their own unique experiences and personalities to deliver exceptional performance and quality to our clients. Each and every team member at Results strives for excellence, encourages innovation and drives thought leadership and creative thinking to deliver the best solutions in the industry.
Results embraces diversity. We understand the differences and similarities that our employees may encompass and utilize those to develop and grow our business. We've set the bar for performance to deliver best-in-class quality and services. And our agents know great service is not just setting high standards, but being friendly, attentive and professional with every contact they make.
Location/Region: Lawrence, KS (US)