USA800 is a leading provider of contact center outsourcing solutions, bringing together the core strategic capabilities of operations, technology, and human capital management to enable partners to maximize their marketing, sales and service ROI. USA800 is a Top 50 Inbound call center as ranked by Customer Magazine. USA800 has a tremendous track record in achieving and exceeding our partners’ program goals. This has been accomplished through dedicated and skilled staff, proven best practices, and our investment in technology, designed to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of every partner engagement.
The Account Operations Manager is responsible for Partner KPI performance for a specific Partner or LOB within a client’s portfolio and the staff they partner with at each site.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Account point of contact
- Conducts weekly and monthly business reviews for the LOB
- Responsible for QBR delivery
- Holds weekly staffing calls with WFM
- Processes internal and external data collection requests
- Communicates and proactively supports and carries out Partner initiatives
- Communicates and oversees partner funded incentive management
- Prepares account specific communications, including PowerPoint presentations, memos, and verbal
- At least 5 years experience managing a minimum of 125 inbound/outbound sales and customer service agents
- Advanced knowledge of call center services industry and best practices
- Understands ramifications of call center actions on the business, including revenue, expense and employee dynamics
- A proven track record of achieving sales and quality goals
- Excellent motivational skills with a demonstrated ability to develop leaders
- Strong focus on continuous improvement and operational optimization
- Ability to competently address rapid changes in service delivery in a dynamic and time-sensitive environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and multiple operating systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively respond to questions from managers, clients and customers
- Knowledge of federal and state call center compliance regulations
- Occasional travel may be required
Our People Our employees are the foundation of The Results Companies. We understand that each person brings their own unique experiences and personalities to deliver exceptional performance and quality to our clients. Each and every team member at Results strives for excellence, encourages innovation and drives thought leadership and creative thinking to deliver the best solutions in the industry.
Results embraces diversity. We understand the differences and similarities that our employees may encompass and utilize those to develop and grow our business. We've set the bar for performance to deliver best-in-class quality and services. And our agents know great service is not just setting high standards, but being friendly, attentive and professional with every contact they make.
Location/Region: Kansas City, MO (US)