Manufacturing Team Leader
Job Summary: The Manufacturing Team Leader will take guidance and direction from the Operations Manager and will provide support for all daily manufacturing functions within his area of assignment. He will in turn provide guidance and influence performance for departmental supervisors and hourly team members on multiple shifts. Assists manufacturing support resources with the planning, directing and efficient layout of equipment and flow of materials. Reinforce expectations for manufacturing performance, volume and quality goals utilizing appropriate staffing levels.
1. Drive improved performance and efficiency for all manufacturing based initiatives to include cost reduction, scrap reduction, communication, safety, housekeeping, team member evaluation, training, staffing levels, associate pay, and compliance with all company policies and procedures.
2. Support and promote our Lean Vision and ensure full participation and adherence to our Continuous Improvement Initiatives.
3. Support, comply with, and ensure Health & Safety regulations are adhered to.
4. Support, comply with, and ensure Quality and Environmental standards and all other Company policies and procedures are adhered to.
5. Embraces personal challenge and demonstrates leadership regarding organizational change.
6. Ability to problem solve and do root cause analysis.
7. Takes an active role in Team Member development.
8. Able to fill in and assist in Operation’s Managers role when required.
1. Able to spend extended periods of time walking the manufacturing floor.
2. Manual dexterity and hand to eye coordination with hand/power tools.
3. Frequent stooping, bending, walking, carrying and lifting (up to 50 pounds).
1. Is self-aware, self-accountable, resilient, assertive and open to change.
2. Engages interest and participation of others and has a collaborative approach to working together.
3. Exhibits high levels of motivation, optimism, and is action oriented.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
1. BS/BA Degree
2. Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience gained through supervision in multiple settings (departments, plants, etc.) and/or through advanced college training in business management.
3. Must be capable of working with cross-functional resources.
4. Ability to perform the planning, directing, reporting, and administrative responsibilities of this position.
5. Mechanical aptitude is necessary, although an understanding of technical details is not essential.
6. Above average computer aptitude.
In business for over 60 years, Entrematic is one of the worlds leading brands in design, manufacturing and distribution of sectional doors for residential garages, commercial buildings, shopping malls, warehouses and other industrial entrance system applications. At Entrematic, our people are at the heart of everything we do. Our vision is to build a great company through people, products, and service.About us: Entrematic is one of the world’s leading designers, manufacturers and distributors of door access systems for residential garages, warehouses, commercial buildings, shopping malls and other commercial applications. We currently have over 80 door center locations throughout the US, Canada and Mexico. With sales in excess of $300 million, Entrematic’s over 1,000 team members recognize that this is a special place to work.
About us: Amarr is one of the world’s leading designers, manufacturers and distributors of door access systems for residential garages, warehouses, commercial buildings, shopping malls and other commercial applications. Amarr is a family owned company that has been in business over 60 years. We currently have over 75 door center locations throughout the US, Canada and Mexico. With sales in excess of $300 million, Amarr’s over 1,000 team members recognize that this is a special place to work.
Check us out on Facebook or go to: WWW.AMARR/CAREERS to learn more about our company and what sets us apart from other employers.