We are a Christian principled, locally owned, Palliative & Hospice Care provider. We are seeking a Registered Nurse RN Case Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to terminally ill patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients and caregivers about health maintenance and symptom management
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Kansas Hospice Care is a Christian Principled company striving to meet those principles through the care we provide. http://cp.kansashc.com
Kansas Hospice Care is one of the oldest hospice providers in the State of Kansas with its approval to provide Medicare hospice services originating in 1991 and supporting many counties throughout the Kansas City , Lawrence and Topeka areas. Kansas Hospice Care is locally owned and locally managed with a high level of executive level support for the team.
Kansas Hospice Care is a community based hospice care organization dedicated to hospice care and focused on meeting or exceeding our patients' individual medical, emotional and spiritual needs, while making each remaining moment as meaningful as possible.
Kansas Hospice Care utilizes electronic medical records, laptops and Internet enabled phones to reduce charting time and improve communication for our team.
Kansas Hospice Care employees are experts in taking care of seniors in the home. Most hospice service providers prefer to take care of hospice patients in facilities such as assisted living facilities, nursing homes, hospitals or in-patient facilities.
Location/Region: Lawrence, KS (US)