Support telecommunications operations.
• Shipping, receiving, packing, loading, unloading, and stocking shelves.
• Inventory management; order/maintain inventory levels and perform item counts as required.
• Duties may require lifting up to 75 pounds.
• Maintain accurate performance logs, providing feedback and follow up as necessary.
• Required to work at any time of day, such as early mornings or late evenings and on weekends and holidays as required.
• Job may require driving to commute between work locations.
• Must follow all safety requirements and code of conduct.
• Use of a pallet jack may be required.
Minimum Job Requirements
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Valid in state driver’s license with safe driving record.
• Reliable transportation with current liability insurance.
• Prefer you have a working smartphone.
• Positive team player attitude to build and maintain client relationships.
• Basic computer skills, and English verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent customer service, time/project management and organizational skills.
• Applicants that receive job offers may be subject to a criminal background check, but having a criminal record will not automatically eliminate you from consideration.
• Pre-employment drug screening once a job offer is received.
Be part of the fast paced telecommunications industry. We're LG-OSS, a national leader in staffing and operations support services for the telecommunications industry. We're seeking qualified candidates to help manage our warehouse and equipment distribution centers across the country; Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Wisconsin.
LG-OSS is part of Logisticorp Group, a group of companies serving the semiconductor, defense, transportation, and telecommunications industries. We offer supply chain solutions, dedicated material handling, software-as-a-service, inventory management, and associated transportation solutions to major corporations.
Location/Region: Lawrence, KS (US)