Our business is expanding! We are seeking talented teammates to pick orders in our bulk and low unit of measure areas, put away products, and prepare orders for shipping. These Teammates will provide vital supply chain services in our state-of-the-art warehouse equipped with leading technology, voice pick, engineered standards, and a comfortable and safe work environment.
1st Shift start time will be between 7am- 9am
2nd Shift start time will be between 12pm- 2pm (includes shift differential pay)
- Select items to fulfill customer orders effectively and correctly
- Use MHE and voice pick system to pick bulk and low unit of measure hospital and clinic orders for medical supplies
- Put away product efficiently and accurately
- Check outbound shipments for accuracy and readiness for delivery
- Safety toe shoes
- General knowledge of basic topics such as math, reading, basic accounting equal to a high school diploma
- Prior experience in warehouse or retail a plus
- Must successfully pass pre-employment process
- Willing to learn how to operate MHE equipment and WMS system technology
- Good attendance, ability to work overtime hours as needed to meet customer order deadlines
- Eligible for full benefits day one of employment including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 3 days paid time off after 3 months employment
- Paid vacation available after 6 months of employment
- 401K with employer match starting after 1 month of employment
- Company paid Life insurance
- New hire bonus program
- Shift differential pay for second shift
Owens & Minor, Inc. (NYSE: OMI) is a leading global healthcare services company dedicated to Connecting the World of Medical Products to the Point of Care by providing vital supply chain services to healthcare providers and manufacturers of healthcare products, supplies and devices.
Owens & Minor provides logistics services across the spectrum from disposable medical supplies to devices and implants. These services range from procurement, inventory management and delivery, to the sourcing and kitting of products. In the U.S., we operate 42 distribution centers with 5,800 teammates.
Location/Region: Kansas City, MO (US)