Selective Medical Services is seeking LVN's, RN's, and Social Worker's for Care Manager's for many states!
Our primary goal is to prevent hospitalization. We are client advocates who strive to serve our members in helping them with any community resources if needed, as well as educating them on medications and disease processes.
Responsibilities of the Care Manager include (but are not limited to):
- Help members stay in their home and avoid unnecessary hospitalizations.
- Perform professional assessments and coordination of care needed for the members.
- Reviews quality and appropriateness of care plan.
- Manage overall patient care including educating members and families.
- Promptly completes all member documentation, application, forms, and other additional documentation required.
Candidate should be:
- Highly motivated, energetic, and caring.
- Active RN, LPN/LVN, or Social Worker (LCSW preferred)
- Minimum 1 year of RN Case Management experience with the geriatric, chronically ill, or functionally challenged populations.
- Minimum 2 years of SW Case Management experience with the geriatric, chronically ill, or functionally challenged populations.
- Minimum 3 years of LPN/LVN Case Management experience with the geriatric, chronically ill, or functionally challenged populations.
- Knowledge of community resources available to individuals and families
- Computer experience is required (Microsoft Office)
- Demonstrating ability to establish a good rapport with members and families
*Pay is per visit and varies depending on degree held and location*
Our staff is comprised of nurses and social workers who are committed to delivering the highest quality care for you or your loved one. We work in collaboration with patients, family members, and caregivers to coordinate patient care between physicians, pharmacists, home care specialists and therapists. Our goal is to reduce stress for the family and eliminate oversights in care by clarifying treatment plans, medication regimens and compliance, insurance coverage and other urgent patient needs.
Location/Region: Kansas City, KS (US)