Industrial Salvage & Wrecking Co., Inc. is a demolition contractor registered and licensed in the states of Missouri and Kansas. We are one of the longest running companies specializing in demolition for over 55 years. ISW offers interior, selective, or complete demolition of any structure safely, on schedule and within budget.
· Knowledge of QuickBooks Pro is mandatory.
· Must have at least 5 years’ experience working administrative duties.
· Friendly positive attitude.
· Good communication skills.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word).
· Self-motivated, be able to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Receiving incoming calls. Providing clear and accurate information with a positive and professional attitude.
· Manage inbound/outbound email/faxes.
· Data entry/Filing.
· Assist Contract Manager with obtaining permits.
· Assist Office Manager with HR needs.
Hours 7:00am – 3:30pm
PLEASE EMAIL RESEUME
· Health Insurance
· Supplemental Insurance
· Paid holiday, vacation & sick time off