We are seeking a Lead Medical Billing Specialist to become an integral part of our growing team! Do you enjoy working with the end client? Then this position is for you. Must have a high professional demeanor with the ability to assist with education/reporting and communication with staff, management and clients.
- Monthly client review
- Accounts Receivable
- Charge entry / charge posting
- Review and submission of claims, follow up on denials
- Research and resolve client billing problems or issues
- Payment posting
- Monthly reporting
- Perform other office tasks as necessary
- Minimum 5 years of medical billing experience
- eClinical Works experience a plus
- Proficient with MS Excel and Word. Comfortable learning new practice management and billing software.
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Team Leadership experience
- Well organized and able to work independently
- Driven to achieve, track record of success or accomplishment
Healthcare Revenue Group is a small (<25 people!) but growing medical billing and practice management company. With fun and friendly co-workers, and opportunities for increased compensation and responsibility, they are a great opportunity for someone looking to grow with a company.
Location/Region: Overland Park, KS (US)