FHLBank Topeka's products, services and programs help our member financial institutions provide affordable credit and support housing and community development efforts. We are accepting resumes for the position listed below.
Agile Process Manager
At an advanced level of proficiency, the individual in this position directs activities with designing and administering effective IT solutions delivery processes, including (1) ensuring IT software development, business analysis, testing and application team execution procedures and processes adhere to business standards and best practices; (2) evaluating and defining quality assurance and testing process improvement needs for IT solution delivery activities; (3) creating and maintaining the Software Development Life Cycle methodology; and (4) mentoring, coaching and training on IT solutions delivery and project management processes. For all solutions delivery and PMO-related processes, this position will be directly responsible for the creation, maintenance, and governance of the standards and best practices.Qualifications
- Senior level of competency with five to eight years of similar or related professional experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of five years of specific banking and financial systems experience is preferred. (Experience may be in operational or information technology aspects of the financial sector.)
- Combination of five to eight years of Agile software development and third-party implementation with hands-on testing experience, requirements elicitation, development or project management in a full-lifecycle software development organization is required.
- Two or more years of Agile coaching, training or implementation is required.
- Experience with scaled agile methodologies (ex. SAFE) is preferred.
- Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development and implementation of quality assurance and testing programs.
- Ability to work collaboratively with business, building and developing effective business relations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, initiative and strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Must be able to work and travel independently and use general office equipment.
In addition to a rewarding, team-oriented work environment, FHLBank Topeka offers opportunities for growth and development, an attractive benefit package including health and dental insurance, 401(k), short-term incentive plan, student loan repayment assistance and much more.
To see a more detailed job summary and apply for this position, go to the Bank website at www.fhlbtopeka.com/careers.
Location/Region: Topeka, KS