Shipping Material Handler for the Distribution Department.
- Daily inspection and care of equipment.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Communication/Interaction/Support of all departments.
- Update location sheet (available for when DcLink is down).
- Locate material into inventory per DcLink (or location sheet when DcLink is down).
- Pull material from inventory for work orders.
- Return material to inventory from work orders.
- Issue materials per departmental request.
- Load/Unload/Relocate material as needed per Inventory/Production/Shipping/Quality Control requirements.
- Assist/support all warehouse personnel.
- Accurate and legible completion of all required paperwork.
- Complete all other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Work rotational weekends as assigned.
- Good work and attendance record at Berry
- Valid driver/lift truck license.
- Able to lift 50 lb. on a continual basis.
- Good math skills.
- Able to follow instructions and work without supervision.
- Good time management skills.
- Good communication skills/Team oriented.
- Basic knowledge of inventory system
BERRY GOBAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS AND EMPLOYEES ARE EVALUATED ON THE BASIS OF JOB QUALIFICATIONS WITHOUT REGARD TO AGE (AS DEFINED BY APPLICABLE LAW), RACE, RELIGIOUS CREED, SEX, COLOR, MARITAL STATUS, CITIZENSHIP, NATIONAL ORIGIN OR DISABILITY (WILLING TO MAKE REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION)THIS POLICY ALSO APPLIES TO DISABLED VETERANS AND VETERANS OF THE VIETNAM ERA.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Location/Region: Lawrence, KS (US)