Title: Data Entry Analyst
Location: Birmingham, AL
About this position: Be Yourself. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success with our client - A Birmingham-based software company. The main function of the Data Entry Analyst is to perform analysis, review, reconciliation and/or entry of inspection or maintenance-related data into proprietary data management systems.
- Analytical Skills: Working with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. You will need to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions
- Communication Skills: Will regularly present findings, or translate the data into understandable documention. You will need to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas
- Critical Thinking: Look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings
- Attention to Detail: Data is precise. You must make sure you are vigilant in your analysis to come to correct conclusions
- Math Skills: Must use math skills to estimate numerical data
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field required
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Pivot Tables, PowerPoint, Formulas, Macros)
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills and the Ability to Identify Trends in the Data and Come Up with Resolutions or Recommendations
- Work with the Highest Level of Accuracy
- Initiative to Develop Tools, Data Collection Processes, and Data Management System
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH REQUIRED EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED.
DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF RESUMES PLEASE NOTE YOU DO NOT NEED TO APPLY IF YOU HAVE RECENTLY SUBMITTED TO ANOTHER VACO POSTING. YOUR QUALIFICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR ALL OPEN VACO OPPORTUNITIES.
Your resume will never be submitted to a client company without your prior knowledge and consent to do so.
We are shaping the future here at Vaco! If you would like to join Apply below.
Do you know someone who is the right fit? Call today and learn more about the Vaco referral program.
Connect with Vaco online!
About this company
To the people we serve, Vaco is more than just a name. It’s a revolutionary thought process, a game-changing business model, and a loud-and-clear rallying cry for entrepreneurial spirits who want more. Yes, Vaco provides expert consulting, permanent placement, executive search and strategic staffing for companies across the country and around the world, in all kinds of different industries. We place qualified candidates in hard-to-fill positions and solve tough problems for businesses. But most importantly, we help people find freedom.
Location/Region: Kansas City, MO (US)