We are looking for a Landscape Foreman to expand our landscape installation teams. This foreman will work directly with project managers to ensure that the projects are completed on time and with the quality that Stauffer Lawn and Landscape is built upon. The job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Ability to plan, organize and communicate the days duties with crew members, crew supervisors and customers
· Ability to interpret landscape design plans to install hardscapes and landscapes correctly and accurately
· Ability to safely operate construction equipment
· Maintain accurate record of time on jobsite, materials and equipment used.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Minimum of 1 year experience preferred, willing to train
· Valid Driver’s License
· Pass Background Check
· Ability to communicate effectively with managers, coworkers and customers
· Self-motivated and a quick learner.
· Vacation time
· 4 day work week – 40 hour work week
· Retirement Plan
· Flexible Schedule
Stauffer Lawn & Landscape, LLC is a rapidly expanding full service lawn and landscape company. Our services include: lawn and planting bed maintenance, lawn and tree chemical applications, irrigation maintenance and installation, landscaping and hardscaping. Our customers have high expectations of our work quality and we have the same high expectations of our team members. Our employees are our greatest asset and are highly appreciated.
We are a drug & alcohol free workplace.