We are looking for an Irrigation Installation Foreman to expand our irrigation team. This foreman will work with our Operations Manager to ensure the quality of the irrigation installation and maintenance. The job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Operate power equipment to perform irrigation services, including but not limited to trenchers, pipe pullers, boring units, plate compactors, line locators, drills, etc.
· Use irrigation hand tools including, but not limited to, shovels, spades, pipe cutters, rakes, etc.
· Analyze property needs and provide recommendations for improvement.
· Maintain a high level of quality, efficiency and customer service.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Valid Driver’s License
· Minimum of 1 year experience preferred, willing to train right individual
· Knowledge of irrigation installation, service, start-up, winterization, and repair preferred
· Strong troubleshooting skills
· Possess/obtain backflow certification
· Previous experience operating a trencher, pipe puller, skid steer, and backhoe preferred.
· Self-motivated and a quick learner.
· Possess strong social, organizational and communication skills.
· Ability to communicate effectively with managers, coworkers and customers.
· Vacation time
· 4 day work week – 40 hour work week
· Retirement Plan
· Paid Holidays
· Flexible Schedule
Stauffer Lawn & Landscape, LLC is a rapidly expanding full service lawn and landscape company. Our services include: lawn and planting bed maintenance, lawn and tree chemical applications, irrigation maintenance and installation, landscaping and hardscaping. Our customers have high expectations of our work quality and we have the same high expectations of our team members. Our employees are our greatest asset and are highly appreciated.
We are a drug & alcohol free workplace.