Maintain high standards of maintenance and cleanliness for all facilities, parking lot, administrative offices, and casino in accordance with the policies and procedures set forth by the company. Promote the See. Say. Smile. culture through actions and positive attitude.
- Maintain a pleasant, friendly, and welcoming attitude toward all external and internal customers at all times.
- Clean all slot machines, floors, windows, walls, stairs, and elevators in front and back of house areas.
- Vacuum all floors in front and back of house areas.
- Clean, disinfect, and restock all restrooms in front and back of house areas.
- Mop floors around the bars, restrooms, and entrances in front and back of house areas.
- Remove all trash and debris from machines, floors, and trash cans in front and back of house areas and empty all trash and debris in the outside dumpsters.
- Use all cleaning chemicals and equipment safely and in accordance with manufacturer instructions.
- Keep work area in a clean and orderly manner.
- Ensure the safety and security of all customers and team members.
- Comply with all policies and procedures established by Isle of Capri Casino and department management.
- Other duties as assigned or any reasonable request from any member of management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, and OTHER CHARACTERISTICS:
- A high school diploma or GED is preferred.
- Some experience in cleaning public buildings and/or facilities is preferred.
- Must obtain Missouri Gaming Commission occupational license.
- Safe and appropriate use of all housekeeping equipment, including vacuum cleaner, carpet cleaner, buffer, ladder, tommie lift, hand tools, and shop vac.
- Safe and appropriate use of cleaning chemicals and equipment and proper use of personal protective equipment.
- Must be able to work any assigned shift, including late nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime.
- Read, write, and understand simple instructions in English.
- Communicate appropriately in English with all casino customers, casino departments, and fellow team members.
- Understand and adhere to all Missouri Gaming Commission regulations and any other applicable federal, state, and/or local regulations.
- Accurately perform all assigned job duties in a high-volume, fast-paced environment under frequent time pressures.
Fun is Contagious at the Isle of Capri Casino! We take pride in training our employees to do their jobs well and enjoy themselves while working with an amazing team. We're always looking for an ace in the hole, who's easy-going, fun-loving, and responsible to join our team in Kansas City.
Location/Region: Kansas City, MO (US)