We are seeking a Drahma Cook to join our dedicated kitchen staff! You will assist in the preparation, cooking, and presentation of meals in our professional kitchen.
- Prepare all served food
- Plan food production to coordinate with meal serving hours
- Memorize, record, and comprehend menu items, abbreviations, plate appearance, and portions
- Follow standard recipes and special diet orders
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
- Clean and maintain kitchen equipment, utensils, and appliances
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment and cooking techniques
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well in teams
That's why each Pei Wei dish is crafted with ingredients purposely chosen for nutrition as well as flavor. Our menu is inspired by ancient Asian cooking, from the wok-fired classics of China to the street market spices of Thailand, all freshly made to order in our open kitchens daily. Which makes it a little easier for you to eat the food you love, (even if you're gluten-free!) with less of the stuff you don't.
Asian-Inspired. Freshly Made.TM
Location/Region: Olathe, KS (US)