We are seeking skilled and experienced Lead sheet metal installers to join our team. Applicants must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience installing HVAC sheet metal on light commercial and residential job sites.
Design, fabricate, and install, sealing duct and duct fittings. Preparation and movement of job materials at the shop and on the job site. Communicate with homeowners, project managers, maintenance supervisors, or general contractors in a professional manner. Clean up of shop, warehouse, and vehicles. Maintenance of equipment and tools. Other tasks as assigned by the Project Manager, or Superintendent. Clean up of job materials, equipment, and job site.
Project types include ground-up construction, tenant improvement, retrofit, multi-story buildings, demo and remodel.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must demonstrate strong initiative, and be able to work in both a team and individual environment while consistently adhering to guidelines and safety requirement.
- Honest, dependable, have an outstanding work ethic, good problem solving and time management skills and a strong personal initiative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are equally important to technical ability.
- A professional appearance is a must.
- Applicants must have a thorough understanding of various installation tasks for a wide range of equipment
- Competent to read/interpret specifications and drawings
- Able to perform duties in a safe, workman-like manner.
EDUCATION, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid driver's license in good standing
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance with company contribution for employee
- Supplemental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Personal Days
- Paid Holidays
- 401K retirement plan
- Direct Deposit
- Fleet Program
AA/EOE. Women, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled People Encouraged to Apply
Employment at BVCG is subject to post-offer, pre-employment drug testing. Blue Valley Construction Group is a drug-free workplace and an E-Verify employer. The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental, or similar duties which may be required.
We are a fast growing HVAC, building automation and energy services company. Our culture is one that exemplifies team work, integrity and commitment. We offer complete, expert services for maintaining, installing, repairing and system expansion on your air conditioning and heating systems. Our compliance with American Standard ensures our services are performed to the highest quality.