When you join Sherwin-Williams, you will become a part of a company that has a strong commitment to its employees. From our professional work environment to our excellent benefits, to our ongoing training, we take care of the people that make us strong.
Responsibilities will include:
• Loading customer orders properly on truck for delivery to prevent merchandise damage and unsafe load shifting.
• Deliver merchandise to customers.
• Complying with all laws, traffic regulations, safety procedures when driving the vehicle.
• Alerting supervisor to vehicle’s repair and servicing needs.
This can lead to further career opportunities within the organization (Full Time) based on performance. Candidate must have excellent communication and people skills and be a conscientious team player who is willing to work hard to get ahead.
Sherwin-Williams is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other consideration prohibited by federal, state, or local laws or by contract.
• Must be 21 years of age and have a high school diploma or equivalent
• Must possess a valid driver’s license
• Must be able to work all scheduled hours
• Must be dependable
• Must be able to lift 50 - 75 pounds and
• Must be willing to submit to a background check.