Continuous Improvement Analyst examines data and documents to make informed conclusions in regards to process improvement methodology. Additionally, acts as a facilitator within an organization to make internal departments more efficient with techniques and tools for process improvement.
- Determine, implement, and evaluate business metrics to meet ongoing organizational or customer information needs.
- Analyze and report on complex data to meet both internal and external customer needs.
- Communicate complex data in comprehensible ways.
- Synthesize data to be presented on metric dashboards within the facility.
- Critically evaluate information from multiple sources and clearly indicate quality of final analysis in regards to process improvement methodology.
- Synthesize and analyze information from various sources to identify trends, opportunities, and dangers in regards to process improvement methodology.
- Review specific requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations to ensure success.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited University in a closely related field
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Six Sigma experience
- Kaizen experience
- Lean Six Sigma experience
- 5S experience
Work requires some muscular exertion and/or physical strain such as standing for long periods of time, recurring bending, lifting, or lowering of items weighing up to 25 pounds.
Neovia is a global, industrial contract logistics company. We continuously reduce the cost of our customers’ supply chains through nimble, state-of-the art solutions, designed and implemented by professionals with unparalleled expertise in supply chain optimization. From comprehensive inventory management and dynamic warehousing to outstanding job-site and inbound-to-manufacturing services, we approach logistics from our customers’ point of view.
Location/Region: Kansas City, MO (US)