Capital Professional Staffing is pleased to be working with a leading provider of Online Digital Advertising Services, connecting consumers and businesses. If you can’t wait for the next new product to be launched, and networking on Facebook & LinkedIn is second nature to you, we’ve got a great opportunity for you!
We are seeking tech-savvy, Account Executive, Outside Sales who are passionate about social media, internet marketing, and driving sales. This is not your average sales opportunity! This is your chance to join a leading provider of Online Digital Marketing Solutions. That means a LARGE earning potential in a fast-paced, booming industry with plenty of opportunities for advancement. This is the sales career your entrepreneurial spirit is craving!
As an Account Executive, Outside Sales, you will enjoy:
- Base Salary
- Book of business
- Expense Allowance for your car and cell phone
- Productivity Bonuses
- UNCAPPED Commissions
- World Class Paid Training, plus ongoing training
- Promotion opportunities for ALL Top Performers
- Virtual work environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life Insurance; FSA, EAP, and Disability Benefits
- Employee referral bonuses and tuition assistance
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Paid holidays, personal, and vacation days
As an Account Executive, Outside Sales, you will collaborate with business owners to create online marketing solutions. You will be accountable for achieving and exceeding sales goals.
- Prospect for new business
- Build and maintain client base
- Explain complex technical concepts such as SEM, SEO, Online Display, etc.
- Use iPads to present solutions
- Work in a virtual environment
From bonuses to promotions, we reward performance! Ready to take control of your paycheck and career? We’re looking for a go-getter who will become a media expert on all products. Someone who’s not scared to pound the pavement, network and get involved in the community. If that’s you, we want to hear from you!
Account Representative requirements:
- 2+ years of sales, marketing, or advertising experience
- Strong understanding of SEM, SEO, Online Display, and Social marketing
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, including Power Point, Excel, and Outlook
- Technically savvy and proficient user of the iPad
- Strong work ethic and highly motivated
- Self-disciplined to work independently
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to walk up to 5 miles per day, carry 25 pounds, sit or drive 2-4 hours, and stand 1-2 hours per day
- Successful completion of a drug screen and background check
- Reliable, insured transportation in most markets
- Valid state driver’s license
These aren’t required, but it’d be great if you have them:
- Google, Microsoft, SEMPO Certifications
- Working knowledge of OneNote
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Advertising
- “Good benefits and training; company provides tools you need.” – Sales Representative
- “The best reason for working here is the people!” – Senior Manager
- “Variety of advertising solutions. Increased base salary. Work schedule very flexible. You run your own business!” – Manager
- “Excellent Management that wants you to succeed. Continued Training that gives you tools and knowledge that is always keeping up with the times. Minimal sales meetings that keeps you in the field making money. Easy bonus structure that if you swing doors and hit the phones they are highly attainable.” – Account Executive
Capital Professionals is committed to the people we serve. We are personalized-not franchised! We are a regional Staffing and Recruiting firm with headquarters in the DFW area that works exclusively with highly reputable firms in search of select candidates for direct hire placement. Our customers, associates and most importantly our candidates are important to us and we treat each with the utmost respect and confidentiality they deserve. Let us help you with your career move!