Prepares all customer invoices in an accurate and timely manner. Serves as an assistant to the Controller with various computer functions. This can be a stepping stone position to becoming a customer service representative for the company should you be interested.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generate various reports including "Accounts Receivable Aging Report", monthly sales journal and monthly tax journal.
- Coordinate all documentation necessary to prepare customer invoices (i.e. Bills of Lading, packing lists, freight charges, job envelopes).
- Manually calculate freight charges and miscellaneous freight costs using job documentation.
- Manually report job information on the "Editor Order Form (EOF)" (i.e. freight cost, quantity shipped, date of shipment, method of shipment).
- Enters job information into PACE system, prints "Invoice Edit List" and check for accuracy. Prints invoices, separate, distribute, file and mail original to customer.
- Filing of all reports and documentation.
- Back up for Accounts Payable
- All other duties as assigned by the Controller.
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent/Associate Degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Accounting or related field (Associates Degree will be considered in lieu of experience)
- Excellent communication skills, must be able to effectively communicate with customers
- Excellent math skills
- Proficient computer skills
Throughout our history of meeting clients’ print needs, James Printing has become many things to many people. We’ve served as innovators, consultants, communicators and problem-solvers. We are relationship builders who consistently put our clients first and put in 100% effort on every project. We are old-school in our belief that quality care and relentless commitment to outstanding print quality are essential principles of our reliability, yet we remain on the forefront of changing technology in the industry.
Throughout our 44 years in business, James Printing has remained true to one mission: to help customers achieve their print and graphic arts goals while delivering an “extreme” level of customer service on each and every job. We pride ourselves on paying close attention to even the smallest details, regardless of a project’s run size or complexity, to ensure the finished print piece meets or exceeds expectations and delivers tangible business results.
We are committed to maintaining an unwavering commitment to the standards and principles established by our founder, Roger James. These ideals include:
Transparency and Consistency
Honesty and Integrity
Providing Best-In-Class Printing at a Fair Price
He believed that only by getting to know each customer’s unique needs could we help find ways to help them achieve their goals. That’s why we’re proud to have customer and vendor relationships established in our early years that continue to flourish today.
Even as the printing industry changes and technology evolves, James Printing continues to grow by helping customers find new and innovative ways to grow their businesses. Our leadership team would like to thank the many employees, vendors, clients and friends who’ve supported James Printing in becoming Kansas City’s most trusted full-service printer.
Ultimately, our goal is to deliver exceptional service and advanced print solutions for the best possible price. If you have questions or need assistance in making your next project a reality, our dedicated team of account execs, customer service reps, and printing and fulfillment experts can help.
Location/Region: Kansas City, MO (US)