Realize your Full Potential at FPS!
Do you enjoy interacting with people? Are you a natural problem-solver? Do you have the gift of gab?! If this is YOU, come be a part of our growing team!
Full Potential Solutions is recruiting customer retention advisors for our upcoming training classes, with the opportunity to earn $17-$25+/ hour, or $35,000 - $50,000+ annually with uncapped sales commissions. In addition to a dynamic team environment, you'll enjoy competitive benefits, generous incentives, and performance- based bonuses!
We are hiring 300+ so come join us and work with some of the world’s biggest companies! We’re looking for smart, driven and talented people to join our rapidly growing team here in Kansas City.
Our customer retention advisors perform the following tasks:
- Carefully listen to and understand customer issues
- Probe and identify root cause
- Empathize and de-escalate upset customers
- Solution based selling
- Utilize available resources to identify appropriate solutions for customers
- Ensure customer satisfaction through effective first call resolution by ensuring customer satisfaction, complete issue resolution and prevent cancellation of service
- Efficiently handle the call while capturing call details for customer’s account
- Excellent questioning and listening skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Minimum of high school diploma or the equivalent
- Proficient computer skills
- Typing speed of at least 25 words per minute
- Ability to effectively interface with the customers and utilize multiple systems simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Company drug screen and background check are required
- Minimum of 6 months related Customer service and/ or Sales experience
Full Potential Solutions (FPS) is a new kind if performance-based outsourcing firm. We're problem solvers and difference makers. We're doers and thinkers. We invest in our people and put culture first because we believe that happy, fulfilled teams achieve great things!
We solve urgent business problems by leveraging the best people, process and technology to develop and implement full-service, multi-channel solutions to increase customer lifetime value and reduce acquisition costs for large companies around the world.
We are looking for individuals that reflect our core values of: Integrity, Excellence, Accountability and Grace.
Location/Region: Kansas City, MO (US)