The purpose of a Thermo Maintenance Tech is to make sure the Thermoforming machines are running at peak efficiency and producing quality product. RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Inspect and repair pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical and mechanical systems on thermoforming equipment. 2. Perform preventive maintenance procedures as specified in the manual. 3. Complete work assigned by Group Leader / Asst. Group Leader. 4. Communicate activities with Group Leader and other members of the department. 5. Obtain parts in emergency cases. 6. Assist in other departments as requested by Group Leader / Asst. Group Leader. 7. Continue education to stay current with job requirements. 8. Assume control of machine when a situation arises which has potential for personal injury or rapid deterioration of machine. 9. Have PPE available at all times. 10. Maintain and enforce all AIB, YUM, HAACP, GMP, and safety rules. 11. Communicate information to department personnel.
1. Work independently and as part of a team. 2. Have mechanical aptitude. 3. Accept responsibility for work performed. 4. Must be dependable and motivated with a good work history. 5. Able to participate in an apprenticeship program. 6. Able to read blue prints and schematics. 7. Good reading comprehension and math skills. 8. Must provide own tools.
1. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds overhead.
3. Must be able to work around grease, oils, inks, and solvents without adverse reaction.
4. Ability to climb up and down ladders.
5. Must be able to stand, walk bend or stoop through an entire shift.
6. Good manual dexterity of arms and fingers.
7. Must have 20/20 vision with correction to be able to detect minor defects.
8. Must be able to differentiate color.
This position works 12 hr days on a rotating schedule. This position will be working 7 PM – 7 AM. once trained
Location Lawrence, KS 66049 US (Primary)
Shift Type 12 Hour Night Category Maintenance / Automation / Process Technicians Career Level General Job Classification Hourly Travel None Exemption Type Hourly Education High School or GED Salary Range