This position will train on 12 hr shifts from 7:00 AM- 7:30 PM on a two week rotating schedule for the first 90-120 days. Once training is complete the hours will be from 7:00 PM -7:30 AM 12 hr shifts on a two week rotating schedule.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Make necessary Building repairs
- Maintain production support systems as required
- Operation and repair of material system equipment
- Attend all company and department classes / training
- Work safe and maintain a safe working environment
- Follow company / safety policies
- Work weekends, holidays and be on-call as needed
- Solve facility issues when called upon
- Cross train to absences within the department
Good reading comprehension and math skills Fork truck experience helpful Valid driver’s license
Willing to be a part of the Berry culture / participate in teams Ability to work without supervision Must be goal oriented and have Good communication skills Must provide own tools.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds regularly.
- Ability to work around grease, oils and solvents without adverse reaction.
- Ability to walk, climb bend and or stoop throughout entire shift.
- Good Manual dexterity and ability to differentiate color.
Location Lawrence, KS 66049 US (Primary)
Shift Type Category Maintenance / Facilities Career Level Associate Job Classification Hourly Travel None Exemption Type Hourly Education High School or GED Salary Range
Location/Region: Lawrence, KS (US)