The client seeks an Oracle solutions architect with senior development experience in Java/J2EE Web applications. The selected resource will be capable of reviewing existing code, architecture, technology, and creating development plan for hand-held scanning equipment and associated applications. This resource would code as well as performing the architect/lead role.
NOTE: Client must be onsite in Topeka, KS. No remote work.
Supplier will provide personnel with the following qualifications and skills to perform the Services: Required Qualifications:
• 4+ years of experience architecting Oracle ADF solutions. Includes infrastructure sizing and design. Integration with existing Oracle Forms application.
• 4+ years of hands-on experience using Oracle ADF and design, development and deployment of ADF applications. Extensive experience in ADF 11g.
• Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5, Windows CE 6.0, Mobile Windows classic 6.1.
• Oracle Forms and Reports 6i. Oracle Database 11g, JDeveloper 11g.
• Strong experience with Oracle SQL, distributed technologies, Frameworks and Application servers.
• Experience in Oracle OID/OVD and OAM for authorization and authentication into Oracle e-business systems a plus.
• Experience with all phases of a project lifecycle development process (analysis, design, code, test, migrate).
• Ability to provide production and maintenance support.
• Experience with Intermec CK71a plus.
• BS in Business Management, Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar field, or equivalent experience and/or professional certification
• The ability to think analytically, solve problems to complex business processes, and document results
• Excellent communication skills: expected to write requirements documentation, and other documentation as necessary
• Pass a client mandated clearance process to include drug screening, criminal history check and credit check.
• Once candidate’s resume is approved and interview passed, the agency is responsible for providing drug screening. Failure to submit the drug screening results will delay the security clearance process.
• If a candidate is given an interim clearance, continuation of employment is then based on the candidate receiving a sensitive clearance.
• All candidates must be a US Citizen, have permanent residence status (Green Card), H-1B Visa.
• Cannot have more than 6 months travel outside the United States within the last five years. Military Service excluded. (Exception does not include military family members.)
• All overtime must be pre-approved in writing by the client manager or his/her designated representative.
• Agency will not be reimbursed for overtime charges without previous written authorization. Authorized overtime will be reimbursed at straight time.
• The enforced dress code is business casual, i.e. collared shirt with slacks for men, no skirts above the knee for women.
Place and Period of Performance
• Hours of support:
o The standard work week for contract staff will be 5 days a week and 8 hours per day preferable Monday through Friday.
o Contract staff may be required to travel to support business efforts.
• Location: Topeka, KS
• PoP: Award for 3-6 months, with possible extension.
Location/Region: Topeka, KS (US)