The client seeks experienced Oracle Java/J2EE developers in rich client Web applications.
NOTE: Client must be onsite in Topeka, KS. No remote work.
Supplier will provide personnel with the following qualifications and skills to perform the Services: Required Qualifications:
• 4+ years of hands-on experience using Oracle ADF and design, development and deployment of ADF applications. Extensive experience in ADF 11g.
• Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5, Windows CE 6.0, Mobile Windows classic 6.1.
• Oracle Forms and Reports 6i. Oracle Database 11g, JDeveloper 11g.
• Strong experience with Oracle SQL, distributed technologies, Frameworks and Application servers.
• Experience in Oracle OID/OVD and OAM for authorization and authentication into Oracle e-business systems a plus.
• Experience with all phases of a project lifecycle development process (analysis, design, code, test, migrate).
• Ability to provide production and maintenance support.
• Experience with Intermec CK71a plus.
• BS in Business Management, Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar field, or equivalent experience and/or professional certification
• The ability to think analytically, solve problems to complex business processes, and document results
• Excellent communication skills: expected to write requirements documentation, and other documentation as necessary
Location/Region: Topeka, KS (US)