Job DescriptionGrowing Community Mental Health System seeks a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner / PMHNP to work in an outpatient psych setting in the Lawrence, Kansas area!
1 hour from Kansas City. Open to new grads.
Come join an innovative and collegial psych team of social workers, psychologists, MDs and PMHNPs. This group is stable and consistently growing to meet the demand in their community.
Resume and open phone times: Employer
- Full time, M-F, 8-5,somephone call
- Evals 1 hour, med checks 30 minutes. 10-15 patients per day.
- Ideal candidate is confident to work independently and can build a good rapport with patients
- Ideal candidate is patient focused, intellectually curious and has a desire to work for a group that is innovative within the mental health community
- $90-110,000 annual salary
- Kansas Pension, Kansas state medical benefits and retirement
- Holidays, vacation leave days, sick leave days
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner certified/PMHNP -BC
- Ideal candidate is KS licensed
Use the Jobs2Careers Quick Apply form to be contacted by an Employer recruiting specialist