What does a career need to offer you?
Financial growth? Personal satisfaction? Opportunity to advance? You ll find all that and more as a Employer Financial Professional. At Employer Insurance Company, we believe it s possible to get ahead and do the right thing. This belief shows in how we do business and it shows in the people we partner with as Agents and Managers.
This career isn t for everyone, but the best Agents and Managers in our company will tell you there s nothing else like it. Successful Agents at Employer Insurance Company come from many different cultures and backgrounds. Most have dreams like yours. And life stories nothing like yours. That s one reason our company is a great place to build your career.
If you're looking for a career where you can grow your own business and make a difference in your community, then let s talk. We're looking for motivated self-starters who want:
- Comprehensive and ongoing professional training and development
- State-of-the-art marketing and sales solutions
- A vast array of competitive insurance and financial products designed to meet the protection and financial needs of your clients
- A clearly defined career path, including opportunities in Management for qualified individuals.
- Comprehensive benefits, including a defined benefit pension plan,1 and significant earnings potential
- College athletes are preferred!
Here's what you'll do:
As a Employer Agent, you'll be offering high-quality life insurance, fixed annuities,2 long-term care insurance, and other products for insurance and retirement planning needs. You'll also:
- Develop and implement business and marketing plans
- Prospect for potential clients
- Discuss financial concerns and needs of individuals
- Present potential solutions using our suite of products and services
- Develop your professional skills and knowledge
Our promise? To work with you to build a strong financial future.
We have always believed in helping people like you, families like yours, and businesses of all kinds create, protect, and preserve their financial security. Since 1845, we ve been doing just that making sure our customers are prepared for whatever life has in store and that we will be there to help them face the future with confidence.
We re a lot like the clients we serve. Each of us is working hard to meet life s responsibilities and build our own futures. Funding retirement? Looking after aging parents? Dealing with the death of a family member? We ve been there, and we ve persevered through the toughest of times. So when we work with you, we appreciate that we are being trusted with your most important assets: your family and your business. We take that responsibility seriously. For more than 170 years, we ve kept every promise we ve made to our customers. That s simply a fact.
We invite you to explore the depth of that commitment.
EOE M/F/D/V/SO 1638741(Exp. 1/24/2019)
1Certain eligibility requirements apply. Monthly payments are determined by your earnings, years of service, age, and the form of payment you choose. The company reserves the right to amend or terminate the plan at any time for any reason.
2Issued by Employer Insurance and Annuity Corporation or Employer Insurance Company (NYLIAC), a Delaware Corporation.
Associated topics: annuities, bond, buy, capital, ira, invest, market, securities broker, sell, trader