Description Accountemps is actively seeking an organized Billing Clerk with strong Microsoft Office skills and an eye for detail. This Billing Clerk opening is with an organization in the Overland Park, Kansas area and is a short term temporary position. Are you a hard-worker looking to grow your career by putting your talents to the test? If so, this may be the role for you.
How you will make an impact
- Operate closely with other functional teams to certify data consistency and excellence
- Build financial controls and procedures
- Analyze billing documents and other data for accuracy and completeness, obtain missing or correct data when necessary
- Review, evaluate, and process bills or invoices for services rendered Requirements - Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
- 2+ years of experience in a related role
- Strong technical skills including proficiency with MS Office
- Knowledge of account reconciliation
- Proficiency in account analysis
- Billing experience
- Outstanding data entry skills Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don’t take our word for it. Our company once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” (March 1, 2017), and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.