Description Exciting opportunity for an Accounts Payable Clerk with 3+ years of A/P experience in a variety of office environments. Any experience with Accounts Receivable, Payroll or Credit and Collections a plus. Position requires a self-starter who works well under pressure, must have solid computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word. Any experience with a variety of other accounting software a plus! Responsible for general ledger coding, data entry, communicating with vendors, statement research and approving invoices. Requirements • Three years in accounting environment
• Strong computer and data entry skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Good communication skills
• Familiar with generally accepted accounting principles and accounting operations
• Ability to analyze moderately complex administrative details and routine accounting tasks including organizing, preparing and coding documents; and preparing summary reconciliations Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don’t take our word for it. Our company once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” (March 1, 2017), and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Location/Region: Overland Park, KS (US)