Job Title: Technician I
Requisition ID: 57376BR
When you’re part of the team at Employer, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Review and maintain product compliance specifications, documentation control.
- Gain proficiency on all technician benches.
- Documentation of testing results and determination of aesthetic quality on plated finished product.
- Maintain consistency for training tasks in Master Control.
- Maintain SOP criteria for inspection/testing.
- Responsible for maintaining department equipment and ordering consumable stock supplies when necessary.
- Exercise GMP compliance in work environment.
- Work well in a high volume fast paced environment.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance department as a quality team.
- Work in conjunction with Customer Service Representatives to achieve on time product releases for standing orders and special products.
- Work with the continuous improvement program within the department.
- Understand and exercise all safety requirements and procedures.
- Assists in maintaining standards in accordance with GMP's/SOP's and ISO regulations.
- Accomplish department goals.
- Support all company policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Some laboratory experience in a biological sciences laboratory is preferred.
- A minimum combined 1-2 years of experience of in related QC/QA, microbiology laboratory work in a laboratory setting, or an equivalent combination of education and experience is a plus.
- Some familiarity with FDA regulations for medical devices.
- Possess the ability to manage many tasks and in an organized fashion and ability to listen to, and follow, written and verbal instructions.
- Able to communicate effectively with a variety of departments in regard to quality testing parameters.
- Possess intermediate computer skills, preferably with experience in Microsoft word to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint programs. Experience working in SAP is a plus.
- Able to adapt and to learn new procedures and to maintain a scientific and objective approach.
- Must be available to work weekend shifts when needed and maintain a professional work place attitude.
- Self-motivated, highly responsible and possess a good team work spirit.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English.
- Ability to see and distinguish colors.
Employer is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
At Employer, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today Employer dir="ltr">