Description OfficeTeam currently has an open position for a determined Administrative Assistant who is deeply passionate about growing their career. In this role, you will perform various administrative and office support duties. Do you love pivot tables, mail merging, and presentation design? Then this is a great opportunity for you to embrace your passions. This Administrative Assistant role is a short term temporary opportunity and is located in the Overland Park, Kansas area.
How you will make an impact
- Greet and instruct visitors
- Field telephone calls
- Perform word processing, filing and faxing
Please send resumes to [email protected]
- Assist other employees with diverse projects Requirements - Internet research skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Word
- Excellent computer skills Excel, PowerPoint, and Access OfficeTeam is the world’s leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries’ skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Location/Region: Overland Park, KS (US)