Description Accountemps is searching for a talented PART-TIME Accounting Clerk for an esteemed organization. In this position, you will be responsible for assisting in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R), general data entry, and matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers. If you are an ambitious and focused individual, apply today and take part in an excellent benefits package, a top-notch work space/office, and an awesome career advancement opportunity. This is a long term temporary-to-fulltime employment based in the De Soto, Kansas area.
- Support Accounts Receivable: apply cash receipt, help with collection of past due balance, process daily invoices/credit
- Assemble documents that require knowledge in determining proper classification of accounting codes and expenditure codes
- Work with Accounts Payable: A/P invoice matching filing, vendor invoices and disbursement filing
- General accounting and administration support: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
- Oversee budgets and originate or verify adjustments and transfers
- Harmonize discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required
- Post financial information to journals, registers, and ledgers, manually or by electronic equipment
- Produce statements and reports that require utilization of a wide range of sources
- Regulate transaction documents, which may require correction of other documents or entries as well as the original; may initiate other actions
If you or someone is interested in this PART-TIME Accounting Clerk, please contact Accountemps IMMEDIATELY at 913-451-7600 or send your resume directly to [email protected]!! Requirements - Ability to multitask efficiently and prioritize work
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent data entry skills
- Entry-level considered
- Experience with SAP
- Solid understanding of accounts payable
- Expense reports experience
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Microsoft Great Plains Dynamics experience highly desired
- Command of accounts receivable Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don’t take our word for it. Our company once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” (March 1, 2017), and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.