JOB TITLE: Senior ConsultantPRACTICE: Network Consulting JOB DESCRIPTIONAs a member of a team of network consultants and senior consultants, you will use your in-depth knowledge of networking to design and implement solutions for our clients. Responsible for consulting project activities from client identification through final invoicing. Fulfills billable consulting service projects. Acts as the subject matter expert within a specific discipline. Typically leads an engagement team, consisting of other Consultants and/or Sr. Consultant, or may be the sole consulting resource on a project. Technical responsibilities include problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and deployment. Typically viewed as a mentor or coach. Creates recommendation and implements new methods, techniques and /or procedures.
QUALIFICATIONSAt AT&T Consulting, you will be working with the best in the industry. Here is what you should bring to the table:
- 5+ years’ experience in the planning, design, and implementation of complex networks as part of a large enterprise network team, or within the professional services or network integration organizations.
- Planning, design and integration of secure network technology.
- A can-do attitude and a serious desire to have an impact on your company and the industry.
IP Routing – Planning, Design & Deployment ExperienceIP Routing Protocols – OSPF, BGP, M-BGP, EIGRP capabilities and corresponding configurations.IP Addressing – NAT, DNS/DHCP, Address Summarization as it impacts IP addressing and IP routing.DC Expertise – DC Core Network Planning, Design and Deployment ExperienceExperience in analysis, design, engineering, and deployment of DC core networks built on legacy architectures, fabric enabled architectures and NGEN overlay architectures. Experience with Load Balancing, DNS/DHCP, NAT, WANx and ProxiesExperience with separation and segmentation technologies (VLAN, VRF)Experience with network virtualization technologiesDESIRED SKILLS: Software Defined Data Center expertise including:
- Thorough understanding of internetworking technologies and how technologies are deployed in complex, global networks.
- WAN Expertise – Transport and Access Planning, Design, and Deployment Experience
- Experience in analysis and selection of transport and access technologies including; MPLS, Private Line, LTE, and Internet based transports.
- Design and engineering experience with WAN protocols and technologies including BGP, DMVPN, QoS, GRE and IPSEC.
- DESIRED SKILLS: SD-WAN expertise including experience deploying SD-WAN platforms (FlexWare, VeloCloud, iWAN preferred).
- Branch LAN Expertise – Planning, Design, and Deployment Experience
- Experience developing site type (such as small, medium, large) architectures
- Experience in equipment selection, sizing, and detailed engineered design
- Data center expertise including core, distribution and segmentation
- DESIRED SKILLS: WLAN expertise including technology and architecture analysis as well as design/engineering and deployment support.
Network Equipment – Strong knowledge of features, functionality and configurations for Cisco Systems, Arista, Juniper, Extreme Networks, etc.
- Network virtualization including overlay technologies and architectures
- Experience with Cisco ACI, Juniper Contrail, VMWare NSX and Openstack.
- WhiteBox switching expertise and associated operating system software such as Cumulus, Pica8 and Big Switch.
- Understanding of micro-segmentation
REQUIRED SKILLSBachelor’s degree Industry Certifications CCIE or proven equivalent experienceVery strong leadership, documentation, project management skills.Ability to lead, coordinate, complex networking engagements in very large environments.Ability to travel for engagement requirements.
Requisition ID 1765575-10