Zelis is a healthcare information technology company and market-leading provider of end-to-end healthcare claims cost management and payment solutions. Inc.5000 award winner: One of the fastest growing privately held companies in the US! COMPANY BACKGROUND/CULTURE
Zelis Healthcare is an information technology company which utilizes an end-to-end technology platform to fulfill the claims cost management and payments needs of healthcare payors including large and medium-sized health plans, TPAs, Taft-Hartley Plans, providers and individuals. The company provides a comprehensive portfolio of network management, claims integrity, payment remittance solutions and analytical services for medical, dental and workers’ compensation claims to over 500 payor clients. Additionally, the company delivers electronic payments and explanation of payments to over 200,000 healthcare providers and serves individuals with provider lookup and medical referral services.
The Data Support Specialist is responsible for successfully managing projects as they transition from the account management team to a deliverable product. Responsibilities include client communication and support, as individuals in this role will serve as a liaison to ensure client needs are met in a timely and efficient manner. The Client Data Support Specialist must be able to work equally well in both technical and non-technical environments and effectively communicate technical information in a common, non-technical manner. This individual must work well in a fast paced, demanding environment; the ability to efficiently organize and prioritize projects and assignments to meet deadlines is essential to success. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process routine client data updates for on-time delivery
- QA and coordinate data issue resolution
- Investigate and coordinate issue resolution based on client feedback
- Work directly with Project Managers and Data Operations teams to handle client-initiated data changes
- Occasional direct client interaction regarding data updates and issues
- Identify and assist with process improvements; documenting processes and procedures clearly and concisely
- Microsoft CRM
- Internal data management system
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Outlook (and other Office products)
COMPENSATION: An attractive compensation package as well as comprehensive benefits plans are available to attract outstanding candidates. Thank you for your interest in the Zelis team!