COF TRAINING SERVICES, INC, a non-profit organization providing services to individuals with disabilities, is seeking an Area Director.
The person in this position will comply with state and federal standards to oversee supports provided to individuals with developmental disabilities through supervision of management staff; adherence to company standards established for occupancy, compliance and efficiency; and develops, coordinates and implements services that support said individuals in achieving their chosen life style.
- A Bachelor's degree from a four year college/university, +1 year supervisory experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities is preferred.
- Will accept 4+ years working with individuals with developmental disabilities, with at least 1 year in supervisory role; OR Bachelor's degree from a four year college/university + 1 year in supervisory role, any field.
- Experience with utilizing Database software, Excel Spreadsheet software, and Microsoft Word Processing software are required.
- Valid Kansas driver's license, good driving record.
- Ability to travel at least 30% of time.
Interested applicants should
email resume to email@example.com
or apply in person at 1516 N Davis Ave, Ottawa.
COF offers competitive wages and excellent benefits including medical, dental and life insurance, paid time off and KPERS.
Drug free workplace. Pre-employment and random drug/alcohol testing is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Look us up online at cofts.org