Overview Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/VeteransEnterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 7,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $10 billion.Enterprise Holdings has an opening for a Part-Time Lot Attendant. This positionrequires the ability to work at both our Merriam, KS and Kansas City Airport locations. The Lot Attendantis responsible for vehicle check-in, organization, reconditioning, paperwork and overall vehicle control for the Remarketing department.This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is organized, detail-oriented and is able to work outdoors in variable weather conditions.$9.50/HourThis is a part time position that requires a commitmentof 20-25 hours per week.
Responsibilities TheLot Attendantis responsible for the care and maintenance of the carsand the lot.
- Check in vehicles (daily)
- Maintain vehicle control
- Lot organization-in a safe and efficient manner
- Maintain and organize key security
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, antenna and outside vehicle
- Notify Manager of potential unsafe equipment, conditions and vehicle problems
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Work is performed outside in all types of weather and temperatures
- Light physical effort which requires handling of objects up to 10 pounds withsubstantialstanding and walking required
- Must be at least 18 year
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require sponsorship now or in the future
- Valid driver’s license with no more than 1 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DWI/DUI) in the past3 years.
- Able to work outdoors in variable weather conditions.
- Must be able to work up to 25 hours a week between Monday- Friday 7:30 am - 6:00 pm