U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management is a leading private wealth management organization providing vast resources and customized solutions to help meet clients’ wealth structuring, investment management, banking and credit needs. Clients are served by teams of experienced advisors offering a range of financial products and services, including investment management, financial and succession planning, philanthropic and specialty asset management, family office services, custom credit solutions, financial administration and family trust stewardship.
U.S. Trust is part of the Global Wealth and Investment Management unit of Bank of America, N.A., which is a global leader in wealth management, private banking and retail brokerage. U.S. Trust employs more than 4,100 professionals and maintains 135 offices in 33 states.
CSSO Job Description
The Client Sales and Service Officer has primary responsibility for supporting all client post sales activities, by monitoring and executing all tasks required to fulfill the client service plan and meet day-to-day inquiries from the client. The CSSO manages the execution of client service activities such as initiating and monitoring account opening and asset transfers; handling client inquiries; and coordinating with specialists and service centers to deliver an integrated service to the client. Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience required with a financial institution focusing on client service and sales, preferably in the high net worth space. Unlicensed. This position may be subject to SAFE Act registration requirements. Pursuant to the SAFE Act requirements, all employees engaged in residential loan mortgage originations must register with the federal registry system and remain in good standing. If your position requires SAFE Act registration, you will be required to register and to submit to the required SAFE Act background check and registration process. Failure to obtain and/or maintain SAFE Act registration may result in your immediate termination.
In Scope Direct Responsibilities
- Actively support Sales Team in delivering consistently high quality banking, credit, trust, fiduciary, and investment services to US Trust clients
- Support fulfillment of clients needs and expectations across all products and serve as a “triage” point for specialists and service centers including but not limited to account setup, monitoring and maintenance (overdrafts, fraudulent activities, etc), wire processing, business and credit card applications, foreign currency orders, credit and lending
- Coordinate with specialists including Trust, Family Office and Custody officers as well as centralized service centers to deliver an integrated service to the client and identify and resolve issues in an effective and timely manner
- Initiate and monitor account opening and asset transfer; handle client inquiries related to the on-boarding process; submit KYC and assist client team through the KYC process
- Interact with the client to complete necessary transactions (e.g., deposits, transfers, etc.) and account maintenance
- Manage and execute client transactions with respect to business and individual banking, credit, and investment products (may be performed by service center at CSSO request based on transaction type). Ensure transactions are completed within audit and compliance standards as well as timely execution.
- Participate in Client Management Process (CMP) activities; develop referrals for credit and banking products
- Support Sales Team in all sales support and administrative functions as needed including: pipeline reporting, marketing and business development, client/prospect presentations, expenses, printing, faxing, calendar & email management, and travel & entertainment reservations.
- Ensure adherence to all internal policies and compliance to legal and regulatory requirements
Key Skills Requirements
- Solid understanding of banking, lending and investment products, services and processes;
- Ability to effectively utilize technology
- Advanced analytical capabilities including analysis of client account activities to identify growth opportunities
- Excellent problem solving and follow up skills
- Strong team player; ability to effectively partner across multiple organization lines
- Excellent interpersonal and client communication skills including a passion geared towards client service
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience with a financial institution focusing on client service and sales, preferably in the HNW space
- BS/BA degree in Business, Finance or Economics desired
Posting Date: 08/31/2017
Location: US-MO-Kansas City
Language: Language --
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift