This position is for evening (3pm-11:15pm) and overnight (11pm-7:15am). We work weekends, with days off during the week.
- Run injection Molding/Printing machines.
- Must be able to use product monitoring system.
- Monitor quality of machine output.
- Complete any assigned re-inspection work.
- Grind non-conforming product at machine.
- Must perform any other assigned duties.
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education/experience preferred.
- Must have excellent attendance.
- Must have proven ability to operate all production machines in the department.
- Must be able to monitor quality of machine output.
- Must have good housekeeping skills.
- Capable of physical mobility including walking, sitting, bending, twisting, standing, pushing, pulling and lifting (up to 45 pounds periodically)
- Capable of visual acuity to include distinguishing color variation and detecting defects.
- Able to work in a production environment, recognizing various sounds and alarms
- Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Must be able to perform all duties in a safe and effective manner.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
Location Lawrence, KS 66049 US (Primary)
Shift Type 8 Hour Night Category Production Career Level General Job Classification Hourly Travel None Exemption Type Hourly Education High School or GED Preferred Salary Range