Recruiter/On-Site - Temporary Role
Kelly Services is looking for a Talent Recruiter/On-Site Rep. Experience with manufacturing or logistics recruiting is strongly desired.
Basic job duties:
- Screening/interviewing candidates for warehouse positions by phone and in person
- Administering hiring paperwork and pre-employment screenings
- Conducting new employee orientations
- Managing employees at the work site
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented
- Flexible to work evening/weekends as needed
- Minimum HS Diploma/GED
- Recruiting/HR experience preferred
Qualified applicants, please apply and submit your resume for consideration.
Or forward this job posting to someone you know who fits this role -- We appreciate your referrals!!
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 97 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.