FHLBank Topeka's products, services and programs help our member banks provide affordable credit and support housing and community development efforts. We are accepting resumes for the position listed below.
Executive Administrative Assistant
The individual in this position provides administrative support to the Chief Compliance and Ethics Officer (CCEO) and General Counsel, the President and CEO, and the Legal/Government Relations (GR)/ Compliance department, as needed. This position will independently manage multiple tasks and projects with competing priorities and deadlines, as well as screen and prioritize communications and requests from external and internal sources.
- Three to five years of secretarial or administrative experience is required.
- Equivalent to a high school education. Experience with MS Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Ability to work overtime as needed. Ability to work independently and operate general office equipment such as a telephone, copy machine, computer and facsimile.
In addition to a rewarding, team-oriented work environment, FHLBank Topeka offers opportunities for growth and development, an attractive benefit package including health and dental insurance, 401(k), short-term incentive plan, student loan repayment assistance and much more.
To see a more detailed job summary and apply for this position, go to the Bank website at www.fhlbtopeka.com/careers
Location/Region: Topeka, KS